Thursday 10 January 2013

NEW BLOG!

I've been away from this blogging lark for a while, but with not too many Adventures or Diversions happening in the past few months I've had little of interest to write about, but sitting around waiting for things to happen is a sure fire way to end up bored.

Since being back in Blighty I have been hitting up a lot of live gigs at various venues and after seeing an ad in a local free magazine I wrote a review and emailed it to the same magazine. That magazine was Grapevine and they seemed to like my review and since then I have written one for every gig I've been to (except New Year's Eve 2012, but that's because I don't remember enough of it to write a decent review).

This blog is here to place and share my reviews in one place, I have links on the ones that have been published on other sites and as yet I haven't had any published in any physical print media... but you never know...

Right. Time to copy/paste the reviews I've already done to get this blog up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, try to keep it clean as any foul or abusive language will result in your comment getting deleted.